Provides full public relations support for the hardware and software IoT development firm that brings Bluetooth Low Energy hacking to the masses. Work includes strategy, messaging, writing, media relations, trade show briefings, Hackathon project visibility and more.
Selected coverage includes:
- Toms Hardware: Windows Users Can Now Create Bluetooth-Powered Devices with LightBlue Bean
- Make: The Light Blue Bean, Now on Windows
- Dangerous Prototypes: Arduino Compatible LightBlue Bean Adds Node-RED Support
- Make: Light Blue Bean Gets Android, Node-RED Capabilities
- Electronic Specifier: Android App Allows Wireless Arduino Programming